Guido, as a follow up to your last note and for those Aussies of on the list who may
remember a cymbidium cross done in the 60's by Dos Pueblos Aust',  C. Joyce Duncan.
This cross produced many classic Green cyms ( for the time ) that were awarded and
acclaimed for years. The parent are :
Nicky 'Ku-ringai' x York Meredith.  My father and I purchased pieces of both plants
from Dos Pueblos in order to continue producing these great greens. (The plants were
genuine by name and flower.) We crossed these ( both ways ) and sold and flowered (
along with many others )many hundreds of the resultant seedlings. The only similarity
between the ????? original Joyce Duncans and ours was that they were Green Cyms. All
other features did not compare in any way.  Therefore, if a remake of a cross is to be
done, it will be a remake of a cross that I have done myself. I know variations from
the original will occur but not the extent above. The problem is that there are some
remakes in Paphs that one desires because of what has been produced in the past and
unfortunately, one must purchase them in the hope that it may be correct.
ROY