Can anyone point me toward a manufacturer or vendor who can supply a professional label printer?
I'm not sure how to describe - we've all seen stake-type labels that are (most likely) pre-printed with the seller's business name, address - and then the reserve side has the genus/species, perhaps a catalog number printed locally. It is in black ink - perhaps "burned" or somehow etched into the label - such that it NEVER fades or comes off.


I'd like to purchase such a printer, which i assume is driven by computer.

Tim
The DYMO labelers work quite well. They have different sizes and colors of tape to choose from. I have used the clear tape with black print and not had any fade problem. The tape is adhesive - you just stick them on standard pot labels. The labelers come in both computer based and free standing models.
Mike _______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids

Reply via email to