Do a search on thermal transfer printers, Zebra and Intermec both make good ones. 
Paul LeBlanc
-------------- Original message -------------- 

> Can anyone point me toward a manufacturer or vendor who can supply a 
> professional label printer? 
> 
> I'm not sure how to describe - we've all seen stake-type labels that are (most 
> likely) pre-printed with the seller's business name, address - and then the 
> reserve side has the genus/species, perhaps a catalog number printed locally. 
> It is in black ink - perhaps "burned" or somehow etched into the label - such 
> that it NEVER fades or comes off. 
> 
> I'd like to purchase such a printer, which i assume is driven by computer. 
> 
> While I haven't asked any growers, my internet searches haven't been too 
> successful. 
> 
> Many thanks, 
> tim -- 

[demime 1.01d removed a section which didn't have a content-type header]
_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids

Reply via email to