on 9/29/04 12:12 AM, iris wrote:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [OGD] Foggy Windows
> 
> You can't say this is really off-topic, because it's to help me with
> Wildcatt. When I first got Wildcatt and Windows, it took up about a quarter of
> the 
> 17-inch screen. Then I did something that made it bigger. It takes up almost
> the 
> whole screen. I would like to make it smaller for working side-by-side, but I
> can't figure out how.
> Can somebody help?
> Iris

If the window buttons for 10.x are still the same as for 9.x, then you
clicked one of the top right buttons which resizes the window to fit the
whole screen. You can either click it again to move it back to the previous
size, or if that doesn't work then click/hold the bottom right corner, and
drag the window size to where you want. If it has changed in 10.x then (?).
take care,
charles
-- 
Charles Ufford  
Calen the Border Collie   CGC - now in Heaven
Oriskany, NY USA
IPA, Central NY and Southern Tier Orchid Societies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.paphiopedilum.net
Http://www.geocities.com/charlesufford 
_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids

Reply via email to