Iris,
The one I bought had the cultivar name 'Orchis' on the tag. I left it off
when I labeled the photo I took when it bloomed last yr simply cuz I wasn't
sure that cultivar name "belonged" to the grex Peoker Dense or if it
belonged to the unregistered name Black Ruby. Here's a link to my last pic
of it http://community.webshots.com/photo/37208104/176377750ZWuRoM

Terry,
I'm only giving the info I was given by the seller. As for whether or not it
was mismarked, all things are possible:)  I do know it doesn't measure up to
any other harlequin type Phals in my collection. Have been thinking of
donating it to the raffle table since it's about to bloom again.

Sandy Hardy


Would you like to share my orchid photos? Please be sure to sign the guest
book.
http://community.webshots.com/user/sthardy 


_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[email protected]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to