During my orchid-growing years in the Great Lakes area, I Jim a number of 
times at shows and other meetings.  I always found him to be a gentleman, 
which is more than I can say for you, Andy.  Please keep your ad hominem 
attacks to yourself in the name of civility on this list.  Your knowledge of 
orchids is great, you manners are deplorable.  And what "basic requirement" 
of being an orchid judge did he not fulfill?  Displeasing Andy Easton, 
perhaps?  I've seen Jim judge, and I've seen nothing out of line in that 
area.  Isn't that what judges are supposed to do--judge orchids (and, I 
might add, not judge orchid growers). 

On the subject of the AOS, I think it would be wise in their strategic 
planning (considering threats and opportunities) that they do some serious 
soul-searching about what so many of the troops are "restless." 

Sincerely,
Harvey Brenneise
(moving to L.A. area this month from rainy Seattle) 



_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[email protected]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to