Sorry folks..I have been with the AOS for 32 years..and while I see some
changes..none are as bad as I am hearing..I go back there and talk with them
from time to time..I have not always loved some of the magazine editors..names
withheld..but lately I am in constant touch with Lee and have received in the
mail (I get my issue early) a two page request for my ideas for a better
mag..as will all of you who are members...Sorry to be such a bright eyed person
on the subject..it takes YOU to make it better..not a bunch of naysayers who
quit...sorry again if you fit that mold...but I have seen what they have done
and what they are doing..and I find no fault in their trying...support..support
and STATE to them..not me or this site..THEM...compain if you must..nothing
gets done unless people complain...but quitting is not the answer...If you need
to know who to write to..I have the name of the gal...Bill