The Peruvian Orchid Club is publishing for the first time, its online
bulletin called 'Orquídea'. It is published in PDF format for everyone to
download. Number two and onwards will also be published online for everyone
to download. The Club expects the subscribers to pay an annual fee of US$ 30
to support orchid conservation in Peru. With your support we might even be
able to publish an English version of our new bulletin. The Peruvian Orchid
Club is a non profit organization with the only intention of protecting and
studying Peruvian Orchids, orchids as spectacular as Phragmipedium kovachii.
In our first number: A pollinator for Ida fimbriata in Cusco, painting of
Phragmipedium kovachii and Peruvian Brassias.

You can download it for free at:

http://www.peruorchids.com/boletin/Orquidea-Agosto-2008.pdf

Thanks

Pablo Bermúdez