Harry at Andy's orchids wants me to correct the impression my posts have given
about Andys Orchids, and I agreed.

Harry ALWAYS said they'd SEND me some pollen.    He NEVER said they'd sell me
some.

I, ME, YO, MOI, assumed they meant sell, becasue in the real world no one does
something for nothing.  I WAS WRONG. They do nice things even for people they
don't know.

So don't anyone think poorly of Andy's Orchids.  Think poorly of me.

K Barrett
N Calif, USA