Hello All;
I have been off-line for most of this summer - had both knees totally
replaced (one 3-week hospital stay and one 3-month physical therapy
routine) and lots of other time consuming jobs like equipment repairs
and upgrades and constant trimming of the rare palm and bamboo nursery,
but all that walking is good therapy also.
I've also totally upgraded our website and now offer wholesale pricing
to everyone. If you have the time, I would appreciate feedback on how
you like (or dislike) the new site, how quickly it loads for you, how
well the popups display after you click on the thumbnail photos, what
you might think of the non-orchid sections in the website (tea, globally
endangered ecosystem, etc), etc.
Well - that was all off-topic. I've tried unsuccessfully to do some
Google research on how long to let seed pods hang in the Catasetinae
group of orchids. I'm primarily doing breeding in the Fdk, the Cyc, (Cyc
X Cycd), (Cyc or Cycd X Morm) type of breeding lines. I'm not doing much
straight Ctsm breeding (short shelf life when in spike), but if anyone
has that information, I'll certainly save that on my computer also.
Thank you so much --- Terry

Terry A. Glancy

Pine Ridge Orchids, Inc.

21100 SW 300 Street