Thanks Carlos.

I hadn't realized effects of Ike's rain etc had been felt as far north as
Cincinatti Ohio.  Anita Aldrich lives in Galveston so I hope she's OK too.
Every now and then Jay Pfahl will post about storm damage (he's in the Florida
Keys).  Its easy for me, sitting snug in California, to be oblivious to annual
cyclonic storms.  It'd be a different thing if we had annual earthquake season,
LOL!  [crossing fingers, hope I haven't jinxed us.]

K Barrett
N Calif, USA