Is this really a seperate species?????????????
When we had our large batch of P. barbigerum for hybridizing there was an
amazing variation in size, colour, habit and growth.
Some were large flowers others really small.
Surely this is just geographical or regional variation?
Its like Phil Cribb once told me that P. conco-bellatulum is a northern
geographical P. bellatulum, never mind its "new" name.
I am a commercial grower but giving these variations seperate names is just
Paul Phillips
Ratcliffe Orchids