Erik,

Unfortunately, I do not know of any nursery in the US that cultivates Corybas.
However, the Australian nurseries that specialize in their native terrestrials
(e.g. Nesbitts Orchids, etc) will typically ship tuberoids at the start of
their dormant period.  Since they require no light and virtually no water, they
should have problem surviving the trip.  The problem is growing them
afterwards.  They are winter growers that like cool weather, but newly imported
plants will break dormancy in the northern hemisphere Spring, just in time for
hot weather.

I once imported a wide variety of Aussie terrestrials and had absolutely no
luck growing them through the summer.  My only long term success has been with
some Pterostylis curta that had already been switched over to northern
hemisphere seasons.  How that was done, I do not know.

You might be successful with Corybas if you can keep them cool in the summer,
especially at night, in some controlled environment.  A terrarium at room
temperature does not seem to be sufficiently cool (or lacks the necessary
day/night difference).  I tried.

Hope this helps.

Nick