Hi all,

I have several different Oncidiums Hybrids, miltasias, ontoglosom hybrids from
Tiawan. They have been out of the flask in trays for 30 or so days now, the
roots are growing nicely, they are 4 inches tall, but real skinney not much
else.

When do you move them up? into small pots? start fertilizing?  fungicide..   so
many questions..... Is it by the roots and how they are doing or by the size or

Once I get them in pots and out of the trays I breathe easier. For me it is
real difficult in the trays wehn the just come out of the flasks. it is
difficult controlling the water humidity....

Any advice at all would be helpful.

Jim Mateosky