Dear anonymous "Orchid Keeper".

OGD is not a local publication; please remember that it goes out to people
(like me) all around the world. I haven't got a clue what you are talking
about. Your accusations against shadowy hate-based crowds from Illinois,
tales of harassment by unidentified media from the North (Canada ?), petty
thugs in ornate masks, truncated capitalized females in churches that are
somehow your homes  .... none of this has any meaning at all to someone who
doesn't already know what you're talking about.

Please try to be more coherent in future. And please sign your postings with
your name. We do like to know who is talking to us.

Cheers,

Peter O'Byrne
in Singapore