Remember Sea Breeze Orchids? I have had this Mormodes aromatica from him lo
these thirty years. Every year it blooms faithfully in August or September.
Then when the plants come indoors in October, I put it on a windowsill until it
is ready to dry off & go dormant. This year it was starting an inflorescence in
August, but it broke off. Then we had a lot of rain in September. Today we
have frost threatening & the orchids & tropical plants came in. The Mormodes is
in full leaf with two inflorescences starting. What should I do with it? I
could put it on the windowsill, which is a little cool, or put it under lights,
which is warmer.
Iris