"The American Orchid Society...
present the photo exhibition "My Secret Garden," featuring the works of... orchid photographer Tom Kuligowski, through Oct. 26.
Kuligowski... graduated from the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale...
a...  commercial photographer.
 "For the past seven years I've been concentrating on my orchid work...
Kuligowski... used the latest technology with computers to digitally manipulate photographic images.
..
About 30 pieces... will be shown at the exhibit...
It's his third show at the American Orchid Society...

"The collection is from my private garden and botanical gardens around the U.S.," he said. "The majority of my subject matter deals with orchids that I have grown, or photographed in my travels." he said. "

Regards,

VB