From: Lisa Sieverts via Organizers <organizers@lists.sharedweight.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 2, 2022 3:25:11 PM
To: A list for dance organizers <organiz...@sharedweight.net>
Subject: [Organizers] Some examples of COVID policies

Hi all,

We at the Monadnock Folklore Society are figuring out our restart and therefore
also our COVID policies.

As research, I made a Google Doc with a bunch of different policies from
various groups, that I thought were well-worded at the various different levels
of restrictions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vABialmqd_01rS9LU9FIQRbLcf2qitMQ3oH4ojitSA0/edit?usp=sharing

Sharing here in case it helps others.

Once we figure ours out, I’ll add it to the list.

If you think your group has a well-worded COVID policy that provides a
different nuance from these others, please send me the info and I’ll add it.

Best,
Lisa

Lisa Sieverts
603-762-0235