Yes Chrissy thank you so much for saying that.

There are so many cultural differences in the United States.  Being
respectful and non judgmental is key for open conversation.

It has been interesting to me to see the differences in how people are
responding to covid,  gender terminology etc.  Population density, science,
culture are all mixing together and it's a scary and interesting time
sociologically.

One of the things I really appreciate about dance is that it brings people
together who may be drastically  different from one another culturally.  It
can be very healing and help us experience what we have in common.  That's
part of why I dance!!