hi,

sorry for the noob question but i am using the graph database but some
vertices i would like them to be documents.
for example the user vertex has a lot of sub documents for the location,
phones etc.

can I do in my code ODocument od=vertex? and then how to save it? can I use
the variables then like od.phones[0] or something?

do I have to open a new transactional connection to a document database or
work with my existing connection for graph?

thanks