Hi. I am using the setProperty but I want to keep nested documents in that
property like options for the user or accounts that are not just list
string but maps. Any nice way of doing this with a vertex?

if i use a document object can i create edges for it? because my data is
highly connected.

Best Regards,
Aris Giachnis