Well, the whole idea of partitioning is to arrive at data separation. So
clearly, if you want a graph to be homogenic, it can't be partitioned.

Reading the ODB partitioning section, partitioning through the user
permissions system sounds like a pretty good answer to the problem. In
fact, for our "user service", I've been wondering how we can partition the
user data, but still have all users available for global (above the tenant
level) querying purposes, as we want to also have a user "network" across
all tenants (which is a tricky situation, I know). The user role system
sounds like a great fit for this.

Scott