Hi Dmitri,

Document layer does not manage link consistency, just for a matter of
performance, but Graph layer does (eg. it removes dangling edges when you
delete a vertex). My advice is to use edges instead of links, it will also
give you another advantage, that is having bi-directional traversal of
pointers

Thanks

Luigi