Hello,

I'm using OrientJS's query builder to fetch records (nodes) each of which
has multiple outgoing edges to other records.  When the number of outgoing
edges for a record is relatively small, such as 15 or so, the "out_"
property of the query result contains the outgoing references to the other
records as expected.

However, I have a node that has 101 outgoing edges that keeps returning an
empty "out_" property.  I searched Google, SO, and the OrientDB docs high
and low and played with various settings in orientdb-server-config.xml such
as db.pool.max, graph.pool.max, and distributed.queueMaxSize, but "out_"
still comes back empty.

I hope my explanation makes sense.   Is there a setting in a config file
somewhere that limits the number of nodes that can be referenced and
returned in a result set?

Thanks