I have an existing system running titan/rexster/rexster-plugin. I am
interested in swapping titan for orientdb.

I have orient 2.2 and rexster 2.5.0 set up like so
        <graph>
          <graph-enabled>true</graph-enabled>
          <graph-name>g</graph-name>
          <graph-type>com.tinkerpop.rexster.OrientGraphConfiguration
</graph-type>
          <graph-location>remote:localhost/datagraph</graph-location>
            <properties>
            <username>root</username>
            <password>xxxx</password>
            </properties>
            <extensions>
              <allows>
                <allow>plgin:origin</allow>
              </allows>

            </extensions>
        </graph>

My plugin is receiving post/get requests (I step through the code), which
it then processes and returns good results at the end of the @
ExtensionDefinition .
Unfortunately, lower down the call stack an exception is thrown because
Orient does not supportsThreadIsolatedTransactions . The get response just
states "Internal Error".

My question is how to avoid this?

What are the supported versions of rexster and orientdb (if any)?

And a bonus question, what is the status of Tinkerpop3?