I have an existing system running titan/rexster/rexster-plugin. I am
interested in swapping titan for orientdb.

I have orient 2.2 and rexster 2.5.0 set up like so

My plugin is receiving post/get requests (I step through the code), which
it then processes and returns good results at the end of the @
ExtensionDefinition .
Unfortunately, lower down the call stack an exception is thrown because
Orient does not supportsThreadIsolatedTransactions . The get response just
states "Internal Error".

My question is how to avoid this?

What are the supported versions of rexster and orientdb (if any)?

And a bonus question, what is the status of Tinkerpop3?