I am pushing OrientDB to (possibly!) close to its limits, with as many
concurrent reads and writes as the database can handle. Performance is
generally fairly good on a decent machine. Data creation is managed using
an internal server connection and using transactions.

HOWEVER

after a few days continuous running I always see the following error in the
logs:

Page in file report_2.pcl with index 65 was placed in wrong free list, this
error will be fixed automatically [OPaginatedCluster]

After that the database *does not* recover itself automatically (repair
fails with a null pointer exception and the UI cannot be logged into)

I have to rebuild the database from scratch and start again, only for the
error to occur again a few days later.

Each time the file and the index is different so I have no idea how to
begin to investigate/resolve this issue. This is a real show-stopper as to
using OrientDB.

Any advice?