> I'd like to embark on  folding--and writing a bit about--simple, elegant
> models.
>
> What models are your favorite simple, elegant models?
>
> I know this is absolutely subjective and the only "rule" is, I think,
> that there are no rules. I'm just curious to see what would fulfill
> that definition for you.
>
> An example of very simple, elegant models for me are Yoshizawa's
> butterfly and Shen's incense burner. But my definition of simple is
> *really* simple. Yours may not be. That's part of the fun!

> --
> Chris Lott <ch...@chrislott.org>

I have two books of models from Kasahara that are full of simple to
intermediate designs. I like them because they're representative of what
they're supposed to be, without being overly detailed.

Here's a pic of an elephant I folded from those books:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexdotbarber/6350676787/in/photostream/

Alex