I had occasion to meet with a fellow folder at a Barnes & Nobel. While there, I
had to check the selection of origami books I did not expect to find much, and
that was reinforced with where they keep origami books, in with other crafts.
I don't like going through several shelves to maybe find one book.  I then
perused the Bargain Books.  There were many boxed sets of origami, and a new to
me book.  It was published this year!  and for $12.98, I purchased it.  Amazon
doesn't  have it, but I did find it here so you can see the cover and some of
the pages:
 http://books.google.com/books/about/Designer_Origami.html?id=P0uhEdDL7lQC

It is made and arranged like his first book.
http://www.amazon.com/Everything-Origami-Matthew-Gardiner/dp/1741825873   Hard
cover, with the spiral page binding inside.  It even comes with three sizes of
80 sheets of paper that are bound inside.    The tabs are Jewelry, Fashion,
Decoration, Lightening, and Displays.  Each section then is subdivided.  I
can't wait to spend time with it.  Here is some information about Matthew
Gardiner, the author,
http://matthewgardiner.net/artist/Matthew_Gardiner

and
http://surfaceasiamag.com/read-news-5-0-303-matthew-gardiner.surfaceasia.magz#.UTO2mDCLbgU

 and
http://www.matthewgardiner.net/

Kathy Knapp,
Peoria, Illinois, USA
Do well your part today. - Juliette Gordon Low