Hi fellow folding enthusiasts,

As I wrote before <I have various projects I am engaged in, and I feel it is
not only polite but truly ethical to ask designers for their permissions for
specific usages. I have created a form to ask designers what usage they feel
comfortable with and how they would like to be credited as they deem
appropriate and hopefully it will delight these individuals. I would both like
to email and snail mail specific designers. My question is: what is the email
and snail mail of the following designers, and if not alive, the rights
holder?: >

I received emails from 3 individuals off-list as a response to my message that
really helped me along the way. I just sent the emails off to seek permissions
yesterday afternoon to those that I knew how and could, however, I am still
missing the email addresses of Robert Neale, Matt Slayton, John Nordquist, and
Zulal Ayture-Scheele. Any additional help would be greatly appreciated. Thank
you!

Lisa B. Corfman Rocky Arts Unfolded: RA-U (Founder & Owner)
C: 617-308-2573; H: 631-750-2563
lbcorf...@comcast.net
www.RockyArtsUnfolded.com
www.facebook.com/RockyArtsUnfolded