On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 7:11 PM, Kathy Knapp <kskn...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>  I wonder if this is legal.  Below is the text of what I copied from Barnes &
> Noble.  Has anyone actually seen the book?  Surely there is not 124 pages
> worth on origami at Wikipedia, or is there?

It is legal as long as the publisher *also* makes it available under
the same Creative Commons license Wikipedia uses (click on the license
information on any Wikipedia content page to see). Of course there are
more and less tricky (and more or less moral) ways to meet that
requirement.

I can easily see 124 pages if whoever is compiling brings in history
and other such related information.

Doesn't mean it's *good* or that I would pay for it :)

Chris Lott <chris.l...@alaska.edu>