On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 7:11 PM, Kathy Knapp <kskn...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I wonder if this is legal. Below is the text of what I copied from Barnes & Noble. Has anyone actually seen the book? Surely there is not 124 pages worth on origami at Wikipedia, or is there?

It is legal as long as the publisher *also* makes it available under
the same Creative Commons license Wikipedia uses (click on the license
i>nformation on any Wikipedia content page to see). Of course there are
more and less tricky (and more or less moral) ways to meet that
requirement.
Chris Lott <chris.l...@alaska.edu>

Interesting non Origami related tidbit to this thread :
the one editor, Jesse Russell has 185351 listings on Barnes and Noble
the other editor, Ronald Cohen, has 185460 listings on Barnes and Noble