On 3/15/2014 12:09 AM, Laura wrote:
Has anyone kept a list of folks whose creations have been forgotten and may no
longer being folded and if so would you be so kind to send it to me or repost
here?

Dokuotei Nakano comes to mind. There are diagrams for his Angel in one of Robert Harbin's paperbacks, which has long been my favourite Christmas tree topper. I understand that he used to conduct origami courses through the mail in the late 1960s or 1970s, and was a prolific origami designer then. I can't seem to find more of his work, though.

Ron