Thus spake "Paper Dragon" <paperdra...@rcn.com> on 3/17/14 9:36 AM:

>Louise Cooper, who I believed died recently, was a very prolific creative
>folder. She worked with the West Coast Origami Guild and the early days
>of FOCA. I seem to remember Michael Sander saying that he favored her
>Angel.

Louise is still alive, living in an assisted living facility in southern
California. I visited her last fall, and although she has trouble
remembering words, she remembered me and other folders we knew in common
and we reminisced about the West Coast Origami Guild and the good old days
of California origami (when I was but a wee lad).

Robert