Thus spake "Gerardo @neorigami.com" <gera...@neorigami.com> on 4/23/14
4:22 PM:

>Thank you very much! Those are awesome examples. Can you all also help me
>think of daily problems you still have and that you believe a product made
>out of folded sheets -of some sort- could fix? That way I can choose one
>and try to create a product for the end of the course.

How about a eco-friendly foldable paper food-leftover container that you
can bring with you to a restaurant for when you don't want to use the
restaurant's non-eco-friendly styrofoam take-out containers? Design
requirements: it must fold flat so you can always have one in your pocket
or purse, it needs to be leak-proof, and of course, it has to make the
other diners jealous and awestruck.

Robert