On 12/2/2015 1:08 PM, Anne LaVin wrote:
[Note from your list admin: I am forwarding this for Yahoo user <
dawn_...@yahoo.com>, please reply to the list or to her, not to me.]

I'm looking for red (not a dark burgundy, but a nice true red) kraft paper
that shows the natural brown color on one side. A Google search didn't turn
up any results. Wrapping paper would be fine, but I don't need an
industrial-size roll. I wouldn't mind green or blue with kraft, either! I
will probably need to cut the paper to A-4 size, so small squares won't
work. (Yes, I know, I'm not easy to please.) Perhaps you have seen some
red/kraft wrapping paper recently? Thanks for any tips!

Dawn Tucker
O'Fallon, MO
Have you tried kimscrane.com ? We have the largest selection of kraft paper with brown backing and have several shades of red (not burgundy).