Hi.

I don't know if there are people here that know a couple of things about
package design. If so, can you help me with the following questions?

Iv'e noticed that most product box designs inspired by origami aren't
strictly origami. Is that correct? Do most origami-inspired product box
designs include cuts and/or glue? If so, why is that? Why is that prefered
over creating a real origami box model as a product box design?

I'd also guess it's easier to open and close if not pure origami. I've gifted
many clever one piece boxes and the recipient needs help to open and then again
close.
Boxes with Cuts, like the one in your picture make opening and closing more
obvious.

Kathleen

Sent from my iPhone