Hello everybody,

I would like to inform you that my book "Origami Journey: into the
Fascinating World of Geometric Origami" is finally alive and available on
Amazon.com and also on all European Amazons. It was selfpublished through
Createspace.

Some of you may have noticed I was working on it for almost one year and
very intensely in the last weeks. I posted quite regularly about book on my
instagram and facebook, so if you are interested what is inside, you can go
through my older posts (https://www.instagram.com/paperain/,
https://www.facebook.com/papeRain/).
I put a lot of energy into this book and I hope it is visible in the
result!

I would like to thank all the people who eagerly helped me with polishing a
thousand of details! Nobody said no when I reached out for help, it was
truly amazing to see all the support I received! My big thank you goes to
Ilan Garibi, David Gachepapier, Jose Meuseen, Kerstin Weinl, Amandine
Guerra, Daniel Scher and Elina Gor! I am grateful also for all other people
who helped me with testfolding, and who were encouraging me to go on. It
was wonderful to know that a lot of people were looking forward to the
book. I hope you won't be disappointed! :)
And let me thank through this channel also to all my dear friends who I met
online on Flickr already years ago and who were a big part of my origami
journey! I feel like Flickr is slowly drifting away to oblivion, but in the
blooming days when its origami community was fully alive, it was a vibrant
place full of inspiration. I don't believe that my book would exist
today without
that community... :)

Till Sunday 13th the book is available for the introductory price of $19,90/
£14,90/~€18 so if you are thinking about having it, it's the right time! ;)
[amazon.de is still showing higher price, but it's out of my control. I
hope the price changes soon, so my German friends can enjoy discount as
well...] For any questions around the book you can write directly to me or
to origamijour...@gmail.com.

Feel free to share my post with people who may be interested. As reviews
are highly important on Amazon, I am grateful if you find time to write
some words so that other people can orient themselves better.

Many greetings from German convention in Erkner :) Dasa Severova

US: https://www.amazon.com/Origami-Journey-Fascinating-
World-Geometric/dp/1717160786/
FR: https://www.amazon.fr/Origami-Journey-Fascinating-
World-Geometric/dp/1717160786/
GB: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Origami-Journey-Fascinating-
World-Geometric/dp/1717160786/
GE: https://www.amazon.de/Origami-Journey-Fascinating-
World-Geometric/dp/1717160786/
__________

>From the description on Amazon:
This book takes you onto an amazing journey into the world of geometric
origami, a world full of shapes and colors. The author presents detailed
step-by-step instructions for more than 35 original origami designs: stars,
flowers, decorations and boxes. The models vary in difficulty from simple
to complex.

The book is divided into three chapters. The first chapter showcases
modular models - models constructed from several identical units connected
only by folding. The second chapter explores how to fold beautiful
practical three dimensional models such as boxes, all from a single sheet.
The third chapter focusses on decorative models such as stars and flowers,
each to be folded from a single square or from other regular polygons. The
Appendix will teach you how to obtain these regular polygons from usual
square origami sheets or rectangles by folding and cutting them along the
creases.

This book is suitable for beginners and advanced origamists alike, offering
challenging and appealing projects to everyone. With the unique style of
diagramming, the instructions are precise, clear and easy to understand.

If you like the beauty of geometry and enjoy being creative with your
hands, this book is for you. Whether you are familiar with origami or not,
it offers many hours of enjoyment.