On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 2:21 PM, Hans Dybkjær <h...@papirfoldning.dk> wrote:

> Den 11. maj 2018 klokken 08:59 skrev Dasa Severova <daz...@gmail.com>:
> > I would like to inform you that my book "Origami Journey: into the
> > Fascinating World of Geometric Origami" is finally alive and available on
> > Amazon.com and also on all European Amazons. It was selfpublished through
> > Createspace.
> Congratulations, it looks very interesting.
> Will it be available as a Kindle e-book? I would like to buy it.
> Best regards,
>     Hans

Hello Hans,

thank you very much! For the moment I don't plan to publish Kindle e-book
only paperback. If you want to buy it, I recommend the French Amazon, as
the German one is still not responding to my requests.

Best regards, Dasa

PS: Hi from Paula, who is sitting next to me right now, as we are at the
German convention :)