Hi Folders!

I would like to invite you to participate in a community project, titled
Goldfish Art, something free to all.

Goldfish Art has 3 parts that I am asking for participation in:

·        Copper Butterfly Making,

·        Painting of six storytelling Murals, and

·        Song audio renditions for YouTube.

*This program is supported in part by a grant from the Maynard Cultural
Council, a local agency which is supported by the Mass Cultural Council, a
state agency."*

   [image:
http://www.massculturalcouncil.org/contracts/orange_images/MCC_Logo_RGB_NoTag_resized.jpg]

Make copper butterflies for the display:

<http://www.facebook.com/events/601820233534662/>

Copper Butterfly Lesson at the OrigamiUSA Annual Convention at St. Johns in
Queens, NY:

·        Monday, June 25, 2018, 45 minutes; please register via OrigamiUSA.

Origami Butterfly Lesson with Song Making/Recording Time at the Hearing
Room in Lowell, MA:

·        Saturday, June 30, 2018, 1pm-4pm; RSVP at
www.facebook.com/events/619101678450802/.

Painting Public Murals:

These murals use six existing red panels, each about 3 feet wide by 6 feet
tall. They will each illustrate a verse of the Goldfish Song’s six verses.
Each panel will have one verse, an illustration and one of three links: the
Facebook page, the YouTube channel and the website. I am asking for novel
and/or experienced muralists. Please consider contributing if it is
convenient.

·        By July 1, 2018, I would like to choose the final paper sketches.

·        By August 9, 2018, I would like to complete the mural. It would be
nice to make this a group project. It is outside, so nice days are required
and since we will be using house paint, so please wear clothes that can get
dirty.

·        I will hang the copper butterflies on that mural in early August.

Song Contributions:

·        Make audio versions of the Goldfish Song and email the version to
me. I will add some visuals and you can submit pictures to be part of the
YouTube visuals. If you choose, the recording App, Spire, allows 8
overlapping tracks.

·        Contribute translations (poetic, song, etc) and I will put them on
the website. We may record some translations with permission. Or you can
add other written text for the website.

This is the grant project Open Call link with the song:
http://www.rockyartsunfolded.com/Services/GoldfishOpenCalls.html

Final key component – RECEPTION:

The project will be complete and we will have a grand reception: August 26,
2018 from 2-4pm!

The address is 7 Mill & Main, Maynard, MA, across the street from the
Maynard Post Office.

Everything can be found at https://www.facebook.com/GoldfishArtProject/

Let me know, please, if you want to take part in or help lead one or a few
of these happenings. Please RSVP!

I can be reached at 617-308-2573 or lbcorf...@comcast.net. Thanks for your
warm enthusiasm!

*Lisa B. Corfman*