Hello all,
I am going to do an update on something I designed a few years ago called
“Stepping Pyramid”.
This “work of art” is a kinetic sculpture inspired by the “Stepping Pyramid” in
Egypt.  I want to use a more durable material, so I can test the sculpture
outside.  I will be using either different colors with vinyl or cardstock
covered with a transparent vinyl sheet glued on as a protective layer.
I thought I might ask for your input as to which color set would make for the
most attractive display, so I created an animation showing some of the
possibilities I am considering.  These are the colors available in either vinyl
(often used by a “Cricut” cutter) or in Cardstock which I might choose.
Choose the color scheme you like by the names provided in the video.
Here is a video of the animation – choose a color set and I will attempt to
match the most popular  set in my new creation.
https://youtu.be/2IgHcuyWIAA
Here is a video of the original “Stepping Pyramid” made from Poster board and
Cardstock so you can see how the final sculpture will operate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po_yr5KZtWo&t=1s

Thanks for you input
Charles Santee
AKA Firstfold