Aloha, I am Kenneth Kawamura. Aloha, specifically to any friends of Joanne Otman, longtime secretary of CHAOS (Chicago Area Origami Society, at least that's what I think I remember). I'm sorry to tell you that Joanne has died, yesterday. Last night, 2018-08-07, Tuesday, I got a call from her boyfriend Donald Hargraves, with the news. I don't remember the details (and that's my fault, my short-term memory is very poor). I apologize for my clumsiness, but I don't really have the people skills to do this right. I am concerned that Donald is now alone. If you have anything nice to say to Don or to/about Joanne, you might email to him at hun...@yahoo.com . Aloha -- Kenneth Kawamura
madh...@concentric.net