Age when kids fold more neatly and correctly follow verbal and visual
instructions?

Hi everyone.

Many of you must have experience teaching origami to kids, right? I wanted to
ask you, based on your experience, around what age can they fold neatly and
also correctly follow verbal and visual instructions from the teacher?

Hi Gerardo

While older kids generally fold better, I have taught 3 year olds who can fold
incredibly well and neatly, and 50 year olds who can't even fold paper in half
properly. Often the way you teach is a factor - for example, Sanny Ang here in
Perth uses stories to teach, and I've seen him successfully teach simple models
to a cinema full of quite young children.
Cheers, Clare, Perth Origami Group (Western Australia)