Hi Folders!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Here is a little something I am offering for
Thanksgiving week which will hopefully make holiday shopping easier. it's a
20% off cyber week coupon for my origami Etsy shop at
<http://www.etsy.com/shop/RockyArtsUnfolded>
www.etsy.com/shop/RockyArtsUnfolded.

Special discount savings only last until Tuesday, November 27, 2018, but
there is a nice variety of artistic items to choose from. you can browse the
wide array of drawings and paintings of origami, postcards and greeting
cards, magnets, origami earrings, durable origami and "origami rocks!" So as
you browse, simply click on the style tab and choose the option that appeals
to you.

I wish you a Thanksgiving filled with family, togetherness, love and hope!

Lisa B. Corfman