***  01 December -  PrOF Chino Valley Library class  ***
The next Origami Class at the Chino Valley Library will be held on
Saturday, December 1st, from 10am-12noon, at the Chino Valley Library at
1020 W Palomino Rd. I will be prepared to teach Gift Boxes and a Gift
Envelope and a Xmas Decoration. --- These free classes are intended for
ages 8 to 98. No sign-up needed. All materials provided.

        ***  01 December -  PrOF Mall Rats meeting  ***
The next PrOF Mall Rats meeting will be held on Saturday, December 1st,
from 1-4pm. Meet Chila at the Gateway Mall Foodcourt. Materials are
provided, no signup required, and you may bring own paper, books, etc, as
you wish. These meetings are anything-goes folding sessions; the folks in
attendance decide what they want to do. I will take requests, and others
can fold on their own or in subgroups.

        ***  02 December -  PrOF Prescott Library class  ***
The next Origami Class at the Prescott Public Library will be on Sunday,
December 2nd, from 130-430pm. I will teach 2 Gift Boxes, a Gift Envelope, &
a Star Decoration. Materials provided. --- These free classes are intended
for teens and adults. To sign up:
--- Register on-line at  www.prescottlibrary.info
--- Call 928-777-1526
--- Ask a librarian

        ***  15 December -  PrOF Folding & Demos at Prescott Library Family
Day  ***
Chila, and maybe Lolly & Sue as well, will also be teaching origami to kids
at the Prescott Children's Library Family Crafts Day event, on Saturday, 15
Dec, from 2-330pm. We will sit at a table and teach the Gift Boxes,
Envelope, and Decoration, for any persons who want to stop and fold with
us. Contact the Prescott Library (see above) for more information.

..... from Chila ///
Chilagami - I think, therefore I fold; I fold, therefore I am
Folding for Fun in Northern Arizona, USA
chilag...@gmail.com
Chila's Origami World on Facebook