Also known as the “annoying clicker”, enormously fun. Only backsides are that
it requires a plastic metro ticket, and that other people gradually, but
surprisingly fast, begins to hate you ...

I learned it at the Stratford BOS convention, in two variations from Mark
Kennedy and Deg Farelly, no less. I remember they told that it became widely
know after a convention i New York - where the use in classes quickly became
prohibited ...
I think one of them told me the clicker was invented in Rome, using their metro
tickets.
But I do not remember by whom?
And sadly I cannot ask Mark or Deg anymore.

I got printed some 0.22 mm plastic business cards (PET, Polyethylene
terephthalate from MorningPrint.com) which work very well for the purpose.
Teaching origami to 80 high school students, I maliciously ended my session
teaching them the clicker, right before their next lectures ... had almost 80
students clicking loudly when I left :-)

I would like to make diagrams and use them publicly. There are already some
YouTube videos, but I cannot se any attributions :-(

Best regards,
   Hans

Hans Dybkjær
papirfoldning.dk