Hi.

I have an idea for a model, but in order to make that model I need to start
with what I'm showing in the picture. I used two pieces of paper and glue
so I could show you guys. Can you please help me come up with a way to fold
that?... Is it possible?

https://scontent.fbaq6-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/62214054_2773784699304157_6627532870174900224_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fbaq6-1.fna&oh=0fde5b60c79f5f77d1081bb99a0440d6&oe=5D559728

The size of that strip in relation to the sheet isn't as important, but the
proportions of the strip must be something close to 8 x 1. I suppose I need
a graft at the center of the sheet. Not sure. That was how I made the base
for my original model: "Lever", but I don't see it so easy since this time
I need to end up with a long strip instead of a triangular prism:

https://scontent.fbaq6-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14232656_1423095394373101_8844757821774805304_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fbaq6-1.fna&oh=cc006afb73c95f341121de91c2202a2b&oe=5D54D111

What do you think? I'd prefer if you send your answer to the list, but if
you definitely don't want to, you can send me your answer as a private
message to my email address.

Thank you in advance.

Gerardo
gerardo(a)neorigami.com