Hey ... Have a question for you all ... I have always called the lock on
the waterbomb where you simply fold the little triangular flap straight
into the pocket, which leaves a bit of the flap still outside the "Chinese"
lock. The lock where you fold the flap along the edge of the pocket, then
the tip back to the center before inserting (or fold the tip to the center,
then along the pocket edge before inserting) the "Japanese" lock. I have no
idea where I got those terms. Had anyone else heard that?

I mentioned it yesterday in my group meeting and no one else has ever heard
those different names for the locks.


Reply via email to