***  07 July -  PrOF PRESCOTT LIBRARY class  ***
The next Origami Class at the Prescott Public Library will be on Sunday,
July 7th, from 130-430pm. I will teach Origami Birds. Materials provided.
--- These free classes are intended for teens and adults. There is no
requirement to sign up ahead of time. You can still find out the class
schedule by asking at the library or checking their online calendar, or
reading these Email Reminders!

       ***  13 July  -  PrOF MALL RATS meeting  ***
The next PrOF Mall Rats meeting will be held on Saturday, July 13th, from
1-4pm. Meet at the Gateway Mall Foodcourt. Materials are provided, no
signup required, and you may bring your own paper, books, etc, as you wish.

Chilagami - I think, therefore I fold; I fold, therefore I am
Folding for Fun in Northern Arizona, USA
chilag...@gmail.com
Chila's Origami World (COW!) on Facebook