> That is, I do not know, in English, the name of the crease that goes from
> the centre of one edge to the centre of the opposite edge. And I do not
> know the name of the cross made from two of those creases. I hope somebody
> can clear up this terminology for me.

Hi Hans,

In many cases the terms I have personally used for these folds are math

A *plus sign* (or an addition sign) for two perpendicular creases at the
center that are parallel to the edge.

An X or multiplication sign for the diagonal folds.



Reply via email to