Hi Richard,
thank you for trying to fold from the diagrams.and thank you for noticing the
mistake.Yes, the zigzag in step 5 should have the valley fold first. sorry for
the mistake
best wishes
Hadi
    Am Dienstag, 30. Juli 2019, 06:16:14 GMT+7 hat Richard Kennedy
<richard.kenn...@terra.com.br> Folgendes geschrieben:

 Hi Hadi,

I've had a couple of attempts from the diagrams, and not yet been
successful. I think I should have started with a rather larger piece of
paper! I tried with a 15 cm square.

I also have a question about step 5 of the diagrams. Counting interior
horizontal lines from the top, I think the second line is the original
upper edge of the square. Immediately below is a zig-zag (pre-creased in
step 2) of a mountain fold followed by a valley fold. My attempts to
continue with the diagrams (I reached as far as about step 18), lead me
to believe that the zig-zag in step 5 should have the valley fold first,
and then the mountain fold (the opposite sequence to diagram step 5).
Maybe if I can find your video, I'll be able to resolve my doubts. I'm
sure a very nice vehicle will be produced if I can reach the end! Thank
you for making the diagrams (many hours of work, from my experience!),
and making them available.

Best regards,

Richard
(Piracicaba, SP, Brazil)